Yan & Flora

Honestly, I always had a feeling he was. Good luck to him though, in all seriousness. I adore him yes…and just want him to be happy.

When camera is not on the list, then it means it’s not working and we’re waiting for fix from apartment side

1 Like

Wouldn’t it make more sense to put a comment by the cam number that isn’t working to say it is out of order so that people don’t need to ask why it isn’t working rather than removing it from the list?

Sounds great, but we haven’t got such a feature yet. All new implementations will be available after new VHTV platform release unfortunately

But you removed it from the list easily enough.

Is this new when a camera stops it automatically removes itself from the list or how did you know it wasn’t working.

2 Likes

Did they finish would have loved to see the cumshot.

Because some of us made a ticket of the problem.

Right. That’s because we have such a feature, and I will also be able to easily put comments when it’s possible. Unfortunately now it its’t :+1:

Controlling the forum for next steps

I get a notification when system can’t ping the camera

Ok new technology that’s great better and faster fixing.

I saw the cum shot, just not from above.

Damn that camera would have showed it.

Well now they should have found out they need to reboot their living room free cam! Hi guys!

The Simpsons Reaction GIF

If they are reading the forum stay away from the camera that’s not working won’t see anything.

Exactly, that’s why I noticed that the cam wasn’t working.