Yan & Flora

Работает !)

1 Like

4 Likes

Shall we see more? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :watermelon:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Not a dig at you Lukas. I would like to make other people aware, before they think, why don’t they just get naked. It is good to see that Juliana, seems to be more comfortable being naked. Lyra is not comfortable being naked, in certain situations. Even if we say she has a perfect body. And small breast are sexy. There is so many people are body conscious. It is people of all sizes. Male and female etc. Small and large breasted females. You might not think people that are slim, would be body conscious.

WHAT IS SHE DOING IN @Aderyn’S GAME ROOM!?!?! Does Aderyn know she’s there?? :astonished:

it could have been his game, but he is not interested in her enough

3 Likes

what the …
first thought: cereal with cola instead of milk, but that’s more salad than cereal… sometimes i don’t understand what is shown to me

edit: ok, found out that it’s kwas, not cola… but that doesn’t make the taste any better mentally :crazy_face:

for those who are not interested in the preparation: enjoy juliana :wink:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

what is kwas?

Это окрошка с квасом ! Не пугайтесь :rofl:

2 Likes

так просто сказать :wink: согласитесь, для чужаков из другой культуры это не знакомая смесь

Yeah it would look a little strange without any context but essentially It’s just a cold soup

Окрошка — традиционный холодный суп русской кухни, который готовят в весенне-летний период. В него входит: огурец, колбаса, укроп, зелёный лук, варёные яйца, редис, картофель вареный. И вот этот так скажем салат заправляется или квасом, или кефиром. Ян любит с кефиром, я и Джулиана с квасом :grin:

4 Likes

Спасибо за информацию!

An acid is a chemical compound containing easily dissociating hydrogen atoms. In aqueous solutions, they dissociate into the hydrogen cation and the anion of the acid residue. A chemical compound that is opposite to acidic is a base. (by Kwasy – Wikipedia, wolna encyklopedia). “Kwas” in polish languague means “acid”.

2 Likes

My favourite moment was when i saw that ‘The Flora School of Sexual Etiquette’ namely laying legs akimbo, is still strong after mariage .I love the way her right foot moves Roisins left foot to a wider angle.

5 Likes