Yan & Flora

instant transition to everyday life apparently… without subsequent party mood

Wedding without any party. Really strange…

i was expecting everyone to be _____ and an after party and yan and flora to be on a honeymoon but it feels just like nothing happened theres no good vibes going on

1 Like

Depends on how they are doing it, it’s not uncommon for weddings in their country to last multiple days

i really only expect that mood when you come home from an other wedding and your boyfriend still hasn’t asked the crucial question…

1 Like

When I was younger I hated going to weddings. Aunts and grandma acquaintances came up to me, pulled my cheek, patted me, laughed and said: “You are the next one.”
They didn’t stop this nonsense until I started doing the same thing at funerals.

1 Like

“My husband gave me 20 red roses again, now I have to spread my legs again for two weeks!”
“Why? don’t you have a vase?”

If the two don’t create a good atmosphere, I’ll just have to do it :wink:

well… i have seen better parties over there

Anyway, congratulations to both of you…Yan & Flora

2 Likes

Have a life full of love and present :heart: :rose:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Maybe they only had the official wedding ceremony yesterday and the actual party will take place later. That would not be too unsual i guess.

That could be possible yes.

and not even a little party at home after all the efforts made with dress and stress?

All the guests that were there and not came back?

just a weird atmosphere around there.

1 Like

How is it possible that on the day of your wedding, you do not fuck the bride and that you s___p three in the wedding bed :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Torey your wife kinda s___ps like a dude. :sweat_smile: :s___ping: :zzz:

Ad,you should’ve banged this gorgeous babe instead of Jul. she just dead f**** And not very IMO not very attractive.especially compared to the other hottie :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I think she may be flora’s family member….:sweat_smile: but she is…:heart_eyes::ok_hand:t2:

Strange how every girl he’s been with has been labelled this

2 Likes

Except for his first hot girl & the gorgeous Acy :heart_eyes: