Yan & Flora

Well that pretty much finished it. This guy must have gone to a Catholic boarding school, all he wants to do is wank.

I’m sure she had a pad on, so she might be on her period!

But did he blow his load?

1 Like

Well I think they were interrupted by Yan which pretty much put an end to things.

2 Likes

The not so little ‘little Aderyn’!!!

Too bad he couldn’t produce this last night! :rofl:

Again, just nerves, I suspect. One to one now, is very different, of course.

Exactly what I was saying earlier on.

1 Like

Round 2 has commenced!

He is obsessed with wanking. Dude that cock goes in there, not your hand, fucking 101 image

2 Likes

I’m hoping she isn’t on her period after all, but it does look like more cock sucking so far!

She went to wash herself, took her panties off and laid back, WTF more of an invitation does the guy need.

Plus his fingers were really pumping

I am not jealous of her…at all :innocent: :laughing:

Believe that if you will!

Fuck me he finally blew his load. Guessing that guy on the computer when he gets bored of playing will try to give her a shot.

1 Like

4 Likes

She must be on her period, otherwise he would have banged her for sure! Now I can go to bed, it’s just after 1.00am, goodnight all!

Nope, he is saving himself for Flora, he is going to die a virgin.

It didn’t end well. She seemed to want him to get her off as well, but he picked up his briefs and walked out. She immediately dressed and left. He and Yan were having a laugh in the bathroom after that, so I don’t think we might see her again.

Yea other than sticking a few fingers in her, he had no desire whatsoever to do anything to pleasure her, and she was keen. Blew his load in her mouth, and off.