Yan & Flora

Well it still ain’t stopping you having problems sometmes it seems lol

Well they were clearly not on my side… :wink:

Capture 00:14 bedroom 2 :heart_eyes:

Don’t take much to puke or pass out

do not complain mine is max 10 Mbit on a good day

Well they certainly weren’t on my side lol. We could argue about this all night and we both will still think we are right :rofl: But i will always maintain any speeds above 100 Mbits is not needed.

Buy my little 35 for me is quite adequate at this moment in time it does everything i want it to do.

Guys don’t wanna be rude but could you go measure the size of your broadband dicks elsewhere, 24 notifications mostly about broadband speeds

Sorry, all Jabs fault :rofl:

00:22 living room 3 :heart_eyes: Aderyn and the guest male guy :star_struck:

Aderyn massage feet of his friend :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Flora pouting and upset about something.

1 Like

Lo busque y no lo encuentro, no veo nada de eso :joy:

It seems Yan and Flora are enjoying a review of their earlier romp.

1 Like

So it looks like for the time being Flora is not available for a threesome all those naked bodies and i didnt see any of the other guys touch Flora

A scene of disappointed hopes, this is how VHTV also reflects real life! :disappointed: (just trying to be a little philosophical)

good that yan did not try on new girl else that would have been unfair

1 Like

Lights! , Camera! , Action! (just trying to be funny! :rofl: :rofl:)

1 Like

But she did get involved with the other girl to some extent. I think the interpretation of the conversation between them afterwards would be quite telling. Oh well, best not to know. It’s funnier that way really.

1 Like

Interesting how all of the off topic talk about the site loading issues stay right where they are. Wonder why? Oh that’s right, it was an operator doing that so it stays. Got it!

I’m pretty sure that Flora did stroke Aderyn’s cock at one point (albeit very briefly) to try and get him hard, but to no avail off course!