Yan & Flora

It seems that Yan and Flora have lost their old energy, we saw this when the young people left, they need to make a decision, either this is retirement life, or they will be talked to the young people again. :grinning:

1 Like

We saw from Aderyn & Aylin’s apartment that they both moved out of Yan’s place & into their new apartment about 10 days before it got added to the site. Maybe Aderyn has now just returned to Yan’s for a few days until Guido & Astrid’s apartment is ready to come online.

I agree it’s been a strange week, apart from Aylin’s visit Sunday not one guest since last Friday, Ray & Roisin surprise apartment opening, but as Yanflora’s account says wait!, there could be a few more surprises still to come, if there is to be more surprises I hope there is one I will like

What @anon10756158 need to do is to put Aderyn in an apartment where people accept his behaviour, Oh that will be no one then

maybe he tryed something with Astrid and she beat the s__t out of him lol

1 Like

The only one you will like is if Aylin comes back lol

That’s going to be hard to do lol

I think Yan & Flora are doing great Especially Flora I can watch her all day long :heart_eyes::fire:

Looks like the little boy has a guest. I can’t tell if she has any teeth :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Flora relaxing and watching TV :heart_eyes: Flora so sexy with glasses on :fire:

2 Likes

floraaaaaa

:blush:

3 Likes

Yan gets to fuck the teacher, while Aderyn fell as___p in class!

1 Like

He needs a practice buddy. :wink:

does anybody know when Guido and Astrid apartment opening Yan back home

I just hope it is two and not three meaning he just needs to visit only aderyn not stay

he posted this morning that he only help and he is staying at Flora now the post are gone it was on his old apartment

Then y is his ass not there what he is afraid that he people will miss him if he is not at yan and flora’s apartment??

he is staying at Flora place not with the other 2 he said this morning

:heart:

2 Likes