Yan & Flora

no you are right and close what is going to happen M use will be back when this 3 are gone

Probably only time will tell

Hey I thought about something that maybe The reason she is not there but her shark is maybe because she could not find a guy or the guy that was supposed to be with her in this apartment change his mind…… but I think that G and A should have gotten a apartment before she did so I hope that you are right back that because I think there will be a lot of fucking and less drama lol

yes i think you right the boyfriend did not want and the will be less drama ,but not more sex because if kid Aderyn moves in thay were there for 2 weeks and had sex 3 times whem thay were on the couch he sits on the end and watches them she do not mind the camera ,she do not like him sitting there watching and Guido will spends 14 hours a day on the computer and phone and when she s___p kid Aderyn will be next to her jerking off to the camera she will be by her self all day, go check there are 30 out of 40 on the forum thay talk about sex not his dick remember he touch Astrid 9 times in the pass 6 weeks just 3 days ago she hit him i mark it with the time that it for now

1 Like

lol no because I believe Miss lady is going keep the bed room door close and locked so he can’t come in lol that’s what I would do lol

just got back and kid Aderyn touching Guido dick and Astrid can not see it he is sneaky its all about him every time she talks to Guido Aderyn answer and yep he is in the middle of the couch

1 Like

Flora i can not be leave your going to put kid Aderyn in the new apartment with Guido and Astrid i give it 4 weeks look what he has done wrong the last 2 months he do not care about nobody and where Guido now computer

so Guido you were getting sex 2 times a day. 5 days a week now your will be like Yan in 2 times this week with his phone and when Flora wanted it to day could not get it up for long lol that that happen then you play with your dick all the time

G&A&A left with all their stuff

What appen? Flora kicked them out?

i dont know for sure but it seemed abrupt and there was no goodbyes

1 Like

Maybe they did not clean the dishes and vacuum the floor? :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Thought she looked like Troys sister lol

They were packing earlier in the evening. Yan lent them a bag so I think they were scheduled to move out tonight

yes there was i was hoping that Kid Aderyn would stay there, new apartment will show up

Nobody will make the mistake twice to give the little boy an own place… :joy:

what if the three of them are going to the same house, then this forum will be destroyed :grin:

1 Like

thats the most likely scenario

see Flora do not want him Kid Aderyn to stay there, but his name should not be on the apartment after all the s__t he has done in the pass 6 week