Yan & Flora

They are a bit on the dirty side :laughing:.

New (orange) face ?

yan is the one and only mature guy who control other guys so nothing goes out of hand :sunglasses:

where is yan…? without him this party can go out of hand… :fearful:

black t shirt guy is trying on aylin from starting… who knw what will happn here without yan and flora

Nothing will happen as long as Aylin is involved. I don’t care if Yan and Flora are there or not.

New guests are visiting.New girl is too hot.:smiling_imp::fire::fire:

Ole, red is putting it to Muse. A little dildo action :heart_eyes: And she seems Amused of her actions :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Black t shirt guy .or mr muscles as I call him…is way older than the rest of them…he tried it on with Aylin before and got nowhere :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Seems like “superman” has upset another one

Not bad,“Superman” has the most important thing for him, his mobile phone. :joy: :rofl:

Again, hair and mobile phone incl. mobile phone pictures more important than the lady.

I think he once noticed that she is now gone. :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

I hope I see this guy 20 years from now so I can laugh at him when he is as bald as Michael Jordan. :rofl:

I’ll be sure to take a photo with my cell phone. :wink:

1 Like

Only that “Michael Jordan” never had hair on his head.

Air Jordan, if he only makes 1% of the revenue as he does, I don’t think he wouldn’t care.

Interesting how we will take photos or make phone calls in 15-20 years? With glasses, chip in the ear or something completely different …

Well Yan and Flora are there now.

After they returned home I was all but ready to tune out for the night but I do think it’s pretty funny now that the new guy is getting a full up close view of Flora’s ass. Can’t tell if he’s actually checking her out though.