Yan & Flora

playing cards in the bathroom ,wow how interesting

When I last looked they were getting a BJ and handjob, WTF happened?

1 Like

winner takes the room :rofl: :rofl:

Yan decided they should play cards

He has taken his undies off so he now has something to play with.

1 Like

yan can fuck of of vhtv nobody will miss him

what an unnecessary effort,they are waiting at the door

1 Like

they all have the synddrom of touching dicks constantly we need scissor :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The pet was told the place, he sat down at the computer

In the previous apartment he was a toy, which was not needed. Now he has Flora who does everything with him for whatever reason. He now thinks he is the greatest guy.

it’s a bad situation for men,they are waiting for instructions.

They are used to it, nothing happens without Flora says it happens.

1 Like

Yan laughs, jerks and fucks …

If only they knew how pathetic so many viewers view them. There are two lovely ladies having a bath and they know they are going to get some action but still their compulsive dick playing non stop. Fuck me it annoys the s__t out of me. Thank goodness for the lovely ladies.

1 Like

In my if Lola would say Yan, you can fuck me, he is faster in her apartment than we can count to 3.

do not despair, keep going until six in the morning,they are s___ping at that hour :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Lola would eat him alive and spit him out and feel nothing. He is not man enough to fuck anyone but his mistress.

two soldiers are standing by with their weapons in their hands

Yan fucked Lola if only in his dreams. Flora is the super jackpot for him. Whereby I think that flora for some reason does not fuck anyone but him.

Yan now has a dachshund, Aderyn. He only dares to go to the bathroom when Yan goes ahead and thinks he shows everyone his cucumber.