Yan & Flora

Do any of you people actually enjoy this place or is just one big trollathon? Nevermind, I know, it’s the later. Maybe trolling the tenants is about all there is left to do after becoming jaded. Your jokes are lame, btw! Very actually! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I love Flora, wonderful

Ad did a good job! I wasn’t expecting any action tonight.

He should give Guido a chance, tho… The poor man was expelled from the couch and even brought water for them!

So A AKA PreJac did not get a second chance, wow it must suck on so many levels to be so bad. I see he did in the end, so much other stuff before it happened I almost missed it. Oh and my favourite, no condom, these people love to play Russian roulette. So we have limpy and PreJac doing their stuff in this apartment, will Flora get new actors? How will Aylin react when previous girls get to visit to do their bit of the show. Tune in everyday for this thrilling drama.

Guido AKA Limpy is unable to perform.

Me encanta (girl-girl) strap-on :drooling_face::heart_eyes::+1:

I still think he is gay, but just doesn’t accept it.

like alp? :laughing:

That silly name always make me cringe :joy:

so call it alpaca :rofl:

Well ALP means Aluminum phosphide :joy:

may alp this is A. L. P. abbreviation

1 Like

I thought it meant Always Limp Penis :laughing:

1 Like

express yourself smile GIF by Jess Mac

Hey Flora how about a change, give A a chance, I know it will take time to crank the engine up and he may leak oil before driving off but give him time. Let Yan dip his stick in Alyn. Come on Flora give the viewers a change :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Exactly mix it up let one of the other guys have a go

Flora is amazing, Flora and Yan at sex, having fun and the other guests are in the corner of the Living Room, like ice,

Flora has a wonderful body

we are waiting for Yan’s engine very much

i wonder if it will happen today

1 Like