Yan & Flora

I really think you need to temper your expectations of this apartment. Even if they are trying solely to get views, the are working within the limits of their relationship and possibilities.

I have no expectation of this apartment. I know this apartment is being controlled by Flora to get maximum amount of viewers and she is doing an extremely good job of it.

Beautiful, just missed the masturbation

1 Like

2 Likes

Where are mom and dad, c___dren all day and now the evening is already at home this is a test for independence :wink:

Even in cards, he proved his intelligence level.

3 Likes

Why, are the “couple” forbid to fuck in bedroom??

Flora has to be there for that to happen, but I think they need Flora’s permission to fuck. They could use the loggia. :rofl:

Or bathroom, or hall, or closet :grin:

the best option is the toilet, it is hidden from cameras, even on cameras the flora will not see it

They can’t fuck there without being notice unless they cover the cam and do 0 sounds

They do it in hidden spots and people will complain and Flora does not want that.

for her, I would have found a normal fucker, but the one that yesterday he was too weak for this

you can turn on the music on the phone louder, something from YouTube like she poops in the toilet and watches YouTube :wink:

A sending a message to Flora asking what he should do? :upside_down_face:

c___dren were left without dad and mom in the apartment, of course he is waiting for exact instructions

Well if he does the wrong thing Flora will not give him pocket money. :upside_down_face:

it was a warning what would happen if he wasn’t good

I am very serious when I said he cannot fuck her without Flora being there. I mean he was on top of her, she was waiting and he got off.

1 Like

so there is a game of cards for a wish, it may have been a wish