Yan & Flora

Flora says to the girl, do you know that there is a camera in the bathroom too? Give a fuck

I’d like to be eating with Flora now, but only with her of course

While many do not like Flora because she is loud and bossy, she really does carry the load here. Again we see her prepare diner while Yan plays with his dick. I have seen the guys do a little and I mean a little housework but they seriously need to step up their game.

the girl says that she is not at all embarrassed by what they want naked, if it is so convenient for you

flora is a smart girl, even I would say a wise one, and these two idiots"оболтуса", c___dren under the m____r’s skirt

Really when Flora is upset, it’s hard to deal with her, but she’s the basis of this apartment (it’s my opinion, maybe disagree)

Strong candidate for best tits winner

1 Like

he trolls her about the cameras, she says if I didn’t give a damn, I wouldn’t take the top off

She has her top off???

and on the screen it is not visible? She has already shown her panties

she says that the guy who rode with her smelled like breast milk and not cologne :laughing:

Thank you, it always helps to better understand what is going on inside

you’re welcome, but I only translate what does not contradict the rules of the community

The teddy that is under Flora, is very lucky :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yan, he asks such stupid questions, how many times a day can you fuck, facepalm

I am trying to figure out if that tail is in her ass or pussy. I am really ignorant when it comes to these things.

I think it is on both sides :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Cam 4 big problem, Yan has his head in the way

they constantly cling to this camera with their hands

evening of photo exchange, video, etc.