Yan & Flora

Flora, beautiful as always, is one of the best at providing images angles

2 Likes

wonderful beautiful

1 Like

We know that pussy so well now, I think I would be able to pick it out in a line up if that’s all they gave us to look at! :laughing:

Well seeing there is no other entertainment in that place she knows she has to use it.

1 Like

This don’t look a very comfortable s___ping position

Anyway she can show her ass to us ,while she s___ps :wink:

She certainly knows where the cameras are.

Hello Flora shows us a lot of things and very often turns us on in front of boys but unlike Lola she never knows how to have her pussy polished by another boy

Why does she need to? Yan is enough for her, and unlike Lola, she isn’t a whore.

just gorgeous pussy and nice firm breast…ALL so gooooood

1 Like

Another lovely lady, I cannot remember if she has been here before. And where is G, looking out at the view in the loggia, and yes in his underwear. Limpy is never going to perform here and all he is good for is s___ping on the couch or playing computer games. Flora keeps this place alive.

that’s Aylin a recent guest whos been a few times, last time she was there she took a bath with Flora

I liked this girl yesterday.what a body she has!

1 Like

After she refuse kisses in 2nd visit wasn’t expecting her to be back

Wasn’t aware of that but they kissed on her first visit there, hope she does stay around because she’s beautiful

A guido ninguna chile lo complace mas que estar con anderyn.

Flora doing what she does best, when will the visitor follow suit. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

A bit lower darling. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

7 Likes