Yan & Flora

the previous girl was just like a virgin

She did all she could. But it is not so easy to get our Guido

1 Like

I have the impression that he only has an erection on the computer.

Hope she does come back as she was very pretty

It seems to be a general problem of that generation. Look at all the participants that watch their phone while having sex. And we’ve seen it with both male and female participants. When your partner is no longer interesting enough to make sex enjoyable and you need to “supplement your sexe life” with your phone while being fucked, there is a major problem in the head. Some people cannot go pee without mentioning it on FB, Instagram or other social media. Bored Kim Kardashian GIF

Aderyn come back please!! I miss u

even not during sex, We came to visit and everyone looks at their phones, and do not communicate with each other. The question is why did you come? You can look at your phone at home :wink: it’s like a d__g addict’s addiction, We even made a film about this “info holik” called. Not translated into other languages.

Cellphoneholik social media texting GIF by The Orchard Films

So the new s___ping arrangements are so. Yan in the middle ensuring NOBODY but him can get to Flora. Computer game addict is probably relieved as I very doubt he could perform anyway. What can we expect from this apartment? Yan and Flora walking around naked having the occasional fuck with Yan wanking more than fucking. Computer game addict well playing games. I don’t recall the guys showering too often although Flora does so regularly. Nope don’t expect too much entertainment here, unless of course people being naked doing fuck all does it for you :disappointed_relieved:

Sometimes flora yells to much. Kind of annoying for me. Thoughts

1 Like

Except that now the toddlers are wearing their nappies again. :rofl: :rofl:

Agreed, I must say, that part of the life within this apartment does get too much at times.

ok thank you ,

I didn’t know him so i have just listened to 50 favourite aphorisms of hs on you- tube Fascinatiing my favourites were ''How can i tell what our future will be like in 20 years , when i cannot even tell what our past will be like in 1 year ‘’ and ‘‘To be a friend you don’t have to be a dog.’’ He said some wonderful stuff . Thank you for teaching me.

an evening of fucking stories. in a good way

listen to his concerts there are a lot of interesting things he says aphorisms we use his aphorisms instead of a thousand words

Back again

Cute girl. hopefully she is replacement for useless limp dicks :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Maybe next they can invite hope for fake cheating