Yan & Flora

Nice buttocks… :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

A had sex with a girl, he performed well so all the straight people roared with joy. The person in charge realised that the gays might be upset and stop viewing so an order was given to stage a small show for the gays. The gays were very happy and continue to watch this apartment. I am pretty sure the vast viewership whether it be straight or gays realise that nothing is ever going to happen between those two but hey nothing wrong with dreaming. And please realise I have nothing against gays, it is I can work out that what they do is clearly clickbait to get viewership. You have the right to disagree with me as this forum is for that. However before you all start hating on lme, please show me one scene where this is real. They have been alone in the apartment for hours on end but I have yet to see one intimate moment between them. Everything they do is planned. OK my rant on this lovely sunny Sunday, have a great day.

My estimation of Flora has just gone up by a great deal. While at Otto & Lola she volunteered to take Archie for a walk. Anyone that loves a____ls is a friend of mine :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Assume any hole is ok if no rear entry can be found anywhere :rofl:

Any bets on this going nowhere?

No!!! … :laughing:

Well he showed her no interest last night so I have my doubt he is interested, but on the other hand Flora could message him to do the job.

1 Like

Ah you confirmed my suspicion about her being one of the 2 from last night…I thought she was. Thank you. :slight_smile:

I think he bangs her!

Have they even spoken to each other? I’ve watched a few mins every so often and just seen them on the sofa sitting apart

I Love You Hearts GIF by Henque

At least they are not sitting there on their phones

It would be less painful for both of them :joy:

ca pas d importance le vrai nom

Sex is a two way street. He didn’t make any move towards her last night and today. But if she wants sex, nothing prevents her to make a move on Guido. It might or might not get things going. But she didn’t. So they are just sitting there. May be he doesn’t have interest in her or vice versa. I hope you are not asking for fake sex. If they are not interested to each other, it is their call

Of course not, there are already too much fake stuff in this realm

He didn’t put pants on. Just his underwear. She is still fully clothed. If she wants someting, she should remove some of it. May be it would spark a reaction. Or she already knows that nothing will happen.

This guy lives in this apartment he is fully aware of all the cameras and even of this forum. I am guessing she is a bit nervous although knows what is happening. It is up to him to make a move.

Fuck it the computer game is not working, a fucking disaster WTF am I going to do : :sob: If only I had something to keep me occupied. OH wait was there not a lady here just now :rofl: .

2 Likes