Yan & Flora

Dreams are good friends when you’re lonely :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

this place is patetic see this three dumbassalways naked is horrible flora deserv so mutch better and we need more girls not this fake pseudo gay guy

1 Like

Vete a ver otro departamento si no te gusta y punto, hay muchos departamentos solo de mujeres.

1 Like

There is a simple solution. DO NOT WATCH!!! Nobody is f_____g you to! It’s not rocket science.

1 Like

I only comment in the apartments that I watch. Which is about 5 or 6. It amazes me that people bitch and moan continually on this thead when they clearly do not like what is happening here. :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you so much Aderyn and Guido! You’re the best guys I ever saw! Don’t you dare to leave this place

5 Likes

I enjoy watching them. They are reaching boundaries that most people wouldn’t cross. This site needs more like them.

2 Likes

The girls outnumber the girls :rofl:

Hopefully no fake gay circus tonight. But also nobody there who can give the girls a good fuck :wink:

G is showing no sign of interest. At least A had a slight make out session in the loggia…

It will be limp dick all night again I bet :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Well one gone, hmmmm I wonder why. Let me guess. Saturday night and the guy she has partnered with has shown absolutely no interest. Her mate at least got a bit of a make out in the loggia. Life is too short and plenty of fish in the ocean so off she went.

2 Likes

I’m guessing this is his reward for gay baiting for so long.

2 Likes

1 Like