Yan & Flora

Whether they are gay, bi, straight, I have to say good for them that can be natural. Good for them that don’t care about what people will say. humanity should be in a future like that, be whatever you are with whatever you want doing whatever you want without necessarily meaning something.

So you would be OK with me walking around your place naked and grabbing your junk?

Yeah but it’s fake. Any they don’t pretend very well!

1 Like

If you are my friend and you want to walk around naked, I don’t have any problem. If you are my friend and want to cuddle while we are watching TV no problem. If you want to grab my junk is another thing, and depend what kind of relationship we have, honestly I don’t see problems between friends having sex. Sometimes sex is just a way to have fun. See the bonobo monkeys they are more evoluted than us.

In most places it is called boundaries, you just don’t get naked at your buddies place. Also if you for one moment this apartment is natural then we live on another planet. This place is as fake as it gets. Nothing is done without a reason and that is to get viewers.

This place is as fake as it gets. Nothing is done without a reason and that is to get viewers.

x 32 apartments :rofl:

Boundaries are based on the kind of relationship you have with the other person. Off course I’ll not be naked in everyone house. And yes ok, could be fake and they are actors. But still, they are making people speak and making people said they what is wrong or not because we are reflecting in them what we would like or not.

The criticism is solely aimed at these guys and how badly they are playing the part who they think we are suppose to believe they are, It is purely very bad acting. We would not be critical if what they were doing was real. Don’t try fool the gay community that you are gay.

:expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless:

I got your point and if we see from your point of view, ok I understand. I’ll like to view them more as a friends that like to play. Bi, gay, straight who cares. If yan and flora would make the same without sex no-one will do any criticism.

I am flattered that you would think me gay.

it’s ok ducky i wouldn’t dream of any such thoughts :rofl:

Oh no! You broke my heart! I was about to ask you out for a date totally naked :pensive:

How to spoil a first date :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Looking desperate!!

bandicam 2021-11-10 03-20-19-819 - Cópia bandicam 2021-11-10 03-22-16-306 - Cópia

3 Likes

In this case desperation looks quite nice :star_struck:

1 Like

OMG. That view is so damn nice. :tongue: :heart_eyes:

:grin:

From the back. Thought it was Stephanie :heart_eyes:

1 Like