Yan & Flora

Yes that name could work :slight_smile:

1 Like

New participants are always prefered to people we’ve seen before. Saying that though, I like Yan, he’s cute and horny as hell so it’s nice to see him return (even though he dropped in to Ottos place the other day).

1 Like

Blondie is very flexible. interested kevin nash GIF

I nearly fainted when I saw him! He is cute (slight understatement actually). :open_mouth:

3 Likes

I always enjoyed Yan as he basically was a nudist when be lived with Otto and Lola. Hopefully he continues the habit of never wearing clothes in his new place

2 Likes

2 Likes

I sincerely hope this to be the case too! Seeing him naked all the time (well most of the time) there was really wonderful. He is one very beautiful young man.

Sex again!

1 Like

4 Likes

2 Likes

Malkus (as named above by Albion), Yan and last but by no means least, Aderyn (named by me - as above)

3 Likes

3 guys how just got out of diapers. Give my some real adults.

That wallpaper though. I wouldn’t want to be _____ and looking at that. :grimacing:

Aderyn showing us what he sits on.

Malkus showing us what HE sits on too.

3 Likes

Malkus was definitely more shy about showering than Aderyn. I am not loving the towel bar that blocks part of the shower nor the corner of the bathroom that is off cam. Hoping they get a second bathroom cam at some point (I wish VHTV managed that better, so many apartments have s__tty or obscured bathroom cams).

2 Likes

That corner is the toilet

I get that. And I understand most apartments want to block the toilet from view, that is not my issue at all. But there is still a lot of space that is blocked off. They could at least move the cam down a little to include more of the sink area.

2 Likes

Lowering the cam will cut their heads specially if someone bigger then Yan (not difficult at all) will be in the shower

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes