Я старался их вешать, но я что нибудь придумаю

2 Likes

Yes Yan, the cams especially in the living room are way too far

3 Likes

Мы подвинули диван так лучше?

1 Like

Has your device not got a zoom function :eyes: :joy:

2 Likes

Yes it is a little bit better, also maybe you add one more cam where i have put the arrow for more frontal view

5 Likes

Обещать не буду, посмотрим как будет дальше

1 Like

Geen enkele camera , hangt juist . Toch zeker niet op de goede plaats @yan je hebt nog veel werk

2 Likes

Maybe try these for size :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

@Yan_and_Evelyn as suggestion

Cam 6 (Living Room) - where is now, looking to couch new position, is kind of useless. I would move that one to the wall near Cam 3 but more to the left side (closer to window) and focused on couch area and not an open angle

Cam 3 (Living room) - Move it to under TV

Cam 11 (Bathroom) - Change angle to catch full body when on shower and not only when people is on their knees

The others are fine

1 Like

But don’t cut off feet there’s a lot of foot fetish people here :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Good idea.

Yeah at the moment it is kind of lost where it is now and cam 6 will take its task

For that they most likely will need a cam with a wider angle lens. So they have to change it (The cam).

1 Like

I’m ok with her

1 Like

Fully agree with all your suggestions. Should solve the distance problem, especially the cam under tv

2 Likes

Stimmt nicht, Flora war am Anfang sympathisch.

1 Like

For some very strange to me reasons, some people still like her even now after all she’s done

1 Like

Yan, you are very lucky man, Evelyn is gorgeous, but i suppose you know this already :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

So he’s went from the Evil one to Evelyn :crazy_face:

2 Likes