Yan & Evelyn

Seems like just another version of the Alicia & Aderyn place. But with worse cam angles. Sofa is too far away from cams.

1 Like

hell, theyā€™ve mentioned him leaving the project several times he will never leave :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I know ofc, i was refering to the word leeche which we have used a little earlier jocking about him leaving from W&L. I fully agree with your comment

1 Like

Leaving the project doesnā€™t mean not being guests in connected placesā€¦ Only and only means they arenā€™t directly involved as tenants and in the managers pay-roll. Pretty good examples of it: Henry sex emporium and +7 realms

1 Like

Except that here girls are clothed, at least for now; :grin:

2 Likes

Itā€™s kind of unfair to Ken looking to how many ā€œleechesā€ the project had/have all over the years, including some that is in your top of pussies and you never called her leech :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Correct, but still doesnā€™t make much sense to me, if the people in question not been successful enough as participants, how they can be any diffrrent as quests?

2 Likes

To be fully fair i wasnā€™t the one calling him that wordā€¦i donā€™t want to give names now

1 Like

So they only should receive guests/ex-tenants if they were successful at the project? So looking to the rotation rate guess they wonā€™t receive anyone from that area :joy: :joy: (And iā€™m also including other different realms areas in this comment)

3 Likes

Š”Š°, Š¾Š½Šø ŠæрŠøŠµŃ…Š°Š»Šø Š² Š³Š¾ŃŃ‚Šø

1 Like

So nice of you to let them have a shower. Guess they donā€™t have water in their apartment :sunglasses:

1 Like

Again, the Big Happy Familly i suppose

2 Likes

Guess somebody has to try the shower. Not sure when Evelyn will shower on cam :joy: :joy: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I wonder if they will use the advantage of being first in top six tonight as they are a new place and a lot of curious people watching. First impression is always the one which sticks :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You guys (Jabs & Sparkles) should be careful at the forum police for dramas, unless you are jealous that i have been promoted straight to the first place :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: flying past both of youā€¦

2 Likes

Yeah, I know. They should state it is .no longer a tenant. Just guest :stuck_out_tongue: In Kenā€™s situation. Looking for somewhere to lay my head :laughing:

1 Like

Even ahead of the Commissioner of Police himself Torey :astonished:

1 Like

Y&E, get a place. the headliner of the night K&K. has boring sex :stuck_out_tongue: and Yan jacks off :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think your predictions might be pretty closeā€¦

4 Likes

You doing your best to steal my first place nowā€¦

2 Likes