Yan & Evelyn

Fun when Evelyn comes home tonight and sees the two girls on the couch

1 Like

Off course, i meant for tomorrow night, not now

Dan is ze erg vermoeid :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

i think … when Flora is awake… she will run out :sweat_smile:

1 Like

when she deserves a name… could it please be Mika?

@jabbath1987 ?

6 Likes

we have already had a Mika and she was the opposite of this girl . the other mika was ,(how shall i say it without upsetting someone ) ermm i cant so ill just say it as it is . the other mika was a bubble butt moose lol

I do not see a problem. The name fits her (When she earns it) and the other Mika for sure won’t return. She left the site nearly 6 years ago :wink:

1 Like

such the diplomat ,lol

1 Like

Always try my best :joy: :innocent:

1 Like

Denk je dat die vannacht thuis kom. Ik denk van niet

We’ll see, she only brought her small purse and nothing else.

No problem with Evelyn and Flora. The two know each other. At that time, Evelyn was already visiting Yan and Flora’s apartment.

Such a beauty :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Mika :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Maybe @Flora will bring her to the next party… :heart_eyes: :heartbeat:

I’m glad to see @Flora again I hope everything is great with u :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs: I understand and hope u get everything sorted out :heart:

3 Likes

Is there something new here?

I was just distracted because Flora was taking a shower… :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart:

3 Likes

jó látni ahogy Flóra mosolyog :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

5 Likes

sorry… me too :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

1 Like

and: she showered with a shirt! So it’s not up to Evelyn at all, it’s up to the apartment! :wink: