Yan & Evelyn

Wanksta’s paradise
(RiP Coolio)

Как вам елка?

2 Likes

Мне кажется кайф)))

Yan, will you invite Roisin over? Maybe she has holiday from work now :thinking:

Howling with laughter :rofl:

Well, i think it “socks”

У неё есть парень и он её не пускает)

Then invite them together :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

no pain no gain

1 Like

Ik denk dat Evelyn een andere vriend heeft en om de paar dagen hier komt om haar geld te verdienen

Het zou Kent wel kunnen zijn daar was ze heel kloos mee

Their city R. is near to Moscow.

She came back pretty quickly. You can see the LOVE … for the partner (or at least the mobile phone)

wonder what was in the text messages that caused them to fight yesterday and she stayed away for almost a day and a half?

1 Like

Given that they are “not jealous”, probably the mobile phone bill…

What makes you think they don’t have any jealousy?

I don’t think you get that angry about the phone bill. Before when they have argued, they have become friends again after an hour or so, this time it was a day and a half before she came back. and then they didn’t talk to each other for a long time.

When they talk to each other, they usually argue. Otherwise they don’t say much… :laughing:

It was a joke. Or sarcasm.

Yan said he didn’t care, he was fucking another woman right in front of Evelyn, Evelyn was cuddling another guy all night etc etc…

In addition, if you noticed, I put words between quotation marks :smile:

In short, I want to say that with all that is happening in this apartment, it is all becoming a circus.

I am mean now, but i can’t help, maybe Evelyn has been for a job interview in the time she was absent? :thinking: :innocent: