Yan & Evelyn

a zero-number, as we say in DE

It’s amazing that Evelyn is there at all, after the action from the day before yesterday…

I just don’t understand why the two of them still live in the same apartment and don’t each prefer to go their own way.

1 Like

Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ

If that really brings in so much, I’ll hang up a few cameras here too… :joy: :joy: :joy:

haven’t :dollar: :dollar: :dollar:, you figured out .most all are here for the cash!

1 Like

Off course they are. All of the participants actually. What else could it be?

I just looked again at Nina and Kira. There was one knitting yesterday. When I checked today, she was still sitting there knitting… and they still get money for that…

From being homeless … Lyla and Wayne, you were both homeless before finding still as a friend. the rest is history.of course, then there was Scott :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually, the successful Realms are cashing in quite a lot of money, but there are also a lot of spendings as well with parties, guests, etc…

I don’t know about Wayne, but Lyla definitely wasn’t homeless :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I rather believe that the expenses for the parties are offset against the income by the managers.

1 Like

Yes, she was. she had nothing when she arrived. she wore all of Steph’s clothing and some of Rokia & Sabrina’s .that was around the start of 2020 later on some girls hooked her up with some clothes including Harper

Well, i know differently, but it’s not really important, and also wrong Topic for this :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :hugs: :heart: :heart:

What’s any of this got to do with Yan & Evelyn?

Nothing, off course, but i have noticed what big snow it is outside where Yan & Evelyn lives :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :hugs:

1 Like

The point goes to you!!! :sweat_smile:

That’s one thing you can be 100% certain of getting where they are is snow

2 Likes

I thought, that night was the last we would see Evelyn in this apartment. She just left right after that incident and she even took the cat.

2 Likes

Beautiful body :heart_eyes:

3 Likes