Yan & Evelyn

I honestly don’t know these people’s names that visit LOL! I never saw this guy before.

some souvenir photo

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

He’s young and most of us have had too much to _____ before, can’t say i’ve never been able to make it to the toilet though. Fair play to Evelyn for helping out

2 Likes

Seems to have been a pal of Nolan’s. He just brought him out, but at least he can still walk… :joy: :joy:

Nene Leakes Reading GIF

She did not just take that mans finger and access his phone? WTF???

Exactly, i don’t believe that there is a single member of this forum that hasn’t been _____ at least few times in his life. I know as a fact that few times i needed assistance to get home, not even speaking about the toilet. What gets on my nerves is why the other boys that are there are doing nothing to help and letting the girls to deal with Yan

3 Likes

She has!!! :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Well, that’s definitely not ok…

She should take that time to wash her ass and take the other girl with her! Neither of them washed their arses AT ALL for the day.

Virus Spray GIF by Fluffy Friends

2 Likes

Estelle brought the phone back afterwards.

s___pwalk with me girlfriend GIF by Birbiglia GIFs

Evelyn en Estelle top dat jullie alles hebben schoongemaakt en Yan netjes neergelegd heeft

1 Like

I don’t understand the language - but why do I feel they are just wasting the lad’s time? Last night was the same s__t. I may be wrong.

Feels like they are just playing games, acting like little school girls.

Evelyn just proved the type of person she is! Thankfully Yan reads these posts.

1 Like

Can’t trust any woman who doesn’t wash their crotch daily!

Youre Out Womens Soccer GIF by FIFA

They just 2 teenagers that needs to grow up. They aint made for this project, you can have something with them off cam, but here they will be spoiled kids and Evelyn needs to grow up, making fun off someone dispare aint fun, @Yan is a fun guy and controle never seen in this staite, i wounder why!

She took the cat. Hope she leaves for good.

If she left like that, WOW! The cat doesn’t even look like it wants to be with her.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Did she really think putting the cat in a bag was gonna work!

Dear PETA!

The cat was removed without discussion and was taken outdoors in subzero temperatures with a woman holding two plastic bags—nothing warm for the cat.

Peter Griffin Work GIF