Yan & Evelyn

nou Yan je had beter een paar meiden kunnen uitnodigen. Dan krijg je tenminste kijkers

1 Like

Where is Estelle ? :frowning:

Š”Š¾Š¼Š° у сŠµŠ±Ń

1 Like

En waar is Evelyn

what do we think about what happens in Yanā€™s apartment? Arenā€™t they his friend?

Are they together anymore?

Awww, no sex, but showing so much more love

I donā€™t think itā€™s worth speculating. Yan and Evelyn seem to be in a constant state of limbo. Iā€™m just gonna watch and see what they figure out for themselves

1 Like

letā€™s call it ā€œromanceā€

2 Likes

Me too, but Iā€™ve always thought that Everlyn has been respetful towards Yan when guys have been around her This is something completely new

Keep in mind that Yan hooked up with another girl at the last apartment. This might not come from a place of disrespect

If this camera was placed above the sofa, it might be more interesting because you could see the TV betterā€¦ :thinking: :yawning_face: :yawning_face: :yawning_face:

2 Likes

That guy is one of Yanā€™s good and close friendsā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

this is another scene for everyone to make money and Yan at Aderyn

1 Like

If there is no envy, there is enough for everyone.

Iā€™m joking of course.

Nice to keep her company. And they look lovely together.

He is the guy that bring in the ā€œgiftedā€ girl, also with him Yan been out when he cameback _____ as fuckā€¦

He has been having it with several of Yanā€™s friendsā€™ girlfriends. Many of them have broken up with the girls after that

Heā€™s got a name but i canā€™t remember now. Also he fucked the gorgeous brunette girl with perfect boobs whoā€™s name i always struggle to rememberā€¦itā€™s starting with Mā€¦ i donā€™t have access to Wiki right now

Is that Kent?

This is conjecture. We donā€™t know the exact status of past guests and whether or not he has anything to do with them

1 Like