Yan & Evelyn

ماذا حدث لماذا البكاء

نريد منكم تقبيل بعض وابتسامه كبيره

1 Like

Now cry Yan! You have just seen what you have lost and what you have changed her for, the cloistered nun! Still you don’t deserve either of them!

قبلها الان لكي تنسى الغضب

1 Like

Man, you are new on this forum, i have seen you from your very first day. Obviously, you don’t know how it works. If you want to communicate with the participants, you need to tag them in your comment or reply to one of them comments.

1 Like

شكرا لك صديقي هذا صحيح

You are very welcome. Also this site and forum doesn’t really work like Chaturbate, where you can ask for various things that you want to see. Off course, you can write here your whish list, but realistically, don’t expect that to happen… In time, you will learn

2 Likes

He wants more e-mails :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl:

no fucking way you are saying this, the irony is off the charts where’s the shame lad :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Don’t tell me that you bought another month of premium just to miss quote me? I have also said this:

this is too easy now its actually boring i will go and let you have fun

2 Likes

De kat krijg meer aandacht en kusjes dan Yan

Maar wie de meeste aandacht krijgt is de hele dag de telefoon

@Yan Эй, Ян, позволь Эвелин тусоваться с другими девушками, приглашая больше девушек в дом. Ей нравится тусоваться с бисексуальными женщинами. пример: Алёна

He Yan ben jij soms ook een klant omdat jou hand iedere keer weggeduwd word

Yan ik zou er mee stoppen als ik jou was dit is toch geen goede relatie.

1 Like

почему Эвелин постоянно отвергает Яна?

Эвелин флиртует с Яном, пока у него не возникает эрекция, а затем отталкивает его. :laughing:

Ze gebruikt Yan alleen maar.Van liefde zie ik niet veel bij Evelyn.

однако Эвелин очень хотела Алену. может быть, Эстель тоже.

1 Like