Winter

If only there was something like an index of guests and participants we could check to see who was who….

There is at the top of the page, it’s called “PARTICIPANTS”, rather novel eh :laughing:

It’s not the first time……… the first time I saw was they were in the bathroom and she went at him but Vegas and some other guys at the party stopped it before it got started really I think she swung at him or slapped him one of the two and they stopped it before it really got started and he left

It’s because it was about his favorite participant

Couldn’t possibly comment on that pal :laughing:

Yep, women are very creative in their make up.
No doubt if you could measure it to the nearest micron it would vary :laughing:
Then again i could be wrong so am open to any contradictions.:+1:
Always happy to be proved wrong.

Well at this stage when women does the violence nothing ever gets reported or posted about it another incident not highlighted as it’s a women of course.

Yes has been the case but Flora got taken offline a couple of times i think for practising the greek art of plate throwing :laughing:

1 Like

I thought she was trying to prove the existence of flying saucers. :man_shrugging:

It’s called not much s___p… :cry:

1 Like

I’ve seen it too. I was surprised to see him again at her Place.

1 Like

But strange nobody reported it when it happened…

At the Beginning i thought it was fake. I only watched a few Minutes.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Didn’t Dino stick a ring on her finger when she was in the Vegas apartment about 6months ago

Tried and can’t the max file size is a measly 97.7mb and even after cropping the file I have 606mb.

Yes he did, I am just wondering after her battering him 2 weeks ago if she may have kind of mental illness. And I watched them when he was on top she wasn’t holding back when she was slapping his arse, it was virtually glowing when he finished. I think something is not right. How long is it going to be before she get a carving knife to replace the scissors.

Jabs will sulk all night now :rofl: