Why Paypal dissapeared from payment method?

Why Paypal dissapeared from payment method? I usually bought by paypal but can’t do it now.

Send a mail to Support and ask them :slight_smile:

thank you for the tip :wink:

1 Like

won’t help… i did that and got the answer that Paypal is currentlly not available

So when will it be available?

1 Like

i have no idea…

they did not tell me

Thank you :handshake:

1 Like

Well, if they dont offer Paypal I will certainly not make a new subscription because I will not give my credit card details to vhtv. I suggested several times they should offer paysafecard, but they just dont do it. This would be the simplest payment method.

There are prepaid visa and Mastercards which can be used

1 Like

However, the problem arises that the credit card statement states who the money was paid to. While PayPal simply shows the amount that PayPal has charged to the credit card.

With a prepaid credit card, you will not receive a bill. You can go online to see what you have paid for and top up your card. You pay completely anonymously as you enter the name of the card issuer and not your own.

There are certainly different providers of prepaid visas and Mastercards from country to country. But this is a provider with us.

https://en.paygoo.no/Cards

Could that be because of the whole Ukraine situation? Some sort of sanction / boycott? I have 70 days left but would then like to continue, using PayPal…

Hope they’ll have it sorted out by then.

I have a normal Mastercard from my bank and I don’t see why I should get a prepaid credit card just for VHTV, which I don’t otherwise need. PayPal is actually my preferred method of payment when I pay for something online. In this respect, VHTV should think about something by November next year if they don’t want to lose me as a customer. :wink:

Was ist mit sofortüberweisung? Ich glaub so hab ich dass gemacht

It might not be entirely VHTV’s fault, PayPal have a policy where they don’t process transactions for what they consider Adult websites

1 Like

I’ve just written to support, too. I’d suggest everyone who want’s to continue to use PayPal to do the same, maybe more messages from customers can increase their motivation to get it working again.

Edit: Or at least offer good non-credit card alternatives…

2 Likes

same to me. had to switch to CC :frowning: grafik

PP is still visible. Confusing to me.

I dont think so. RLC, chaturbate and many other sites offer paypal as a payment option.

Klarna wäre auch ne gute Alternative