Why are the tenants so impolite towards each other

Why are they constantly using foul language? I can hear the word “blyad” and “huy” very often and it hurts me. I know these words have awful meanings in russian. Yeah, almost everyone says it, even guests. What’s the ground and reasons for such behaviour? Is it due to a lack of education, a will to show off, or just a bad habit? Probably, i should ignore it but it seems like im watching people with poor background and sometimes it turns me off so much.

1 Like

it can still be an expression of overwhelming emotions

Unfortunately, it is not possible to combine our project with the library branch.

1 Like

I know it can be, but they do it during day to day conversations being on the ease. Why? I just cant get it.

I don’t have the impression tenants are impolite. It’s just how young people talk…

to make it easier for you to understand, let’s call their words parasites, they are for giving emotional color to words.

Hello, Jab🙂. Glad to see you. Well, you may be right about it. That’s the way the young generation talks nowadays. Buy the way, how are things with it in Germany? Is it a common thing to hear obscenities from the youth?

1 Like

Hey yes. Youth here in Germany I think talk even worse :wink: Thanks for asking. I am doing fine. It’s the time before Christmas here so all people go crazy. I try to stay a bit out of it. Hope your are doing well too

1 Like

an exemplary example, kazantip, I sometimes listen, and there is a solid flow of the mat and interjections slip between the mat :laughing:

Sorry buddy that sentence makes no sense to me. :stuck_out_tongue:

I missed the answer, I wanted to write Derick151280 to listen to modern youth in kazantip

Definitely i need to give it a try, but im not a big fan of Kazantip lol😂.

In that case their head is a hellish burning boiler of strong emotions!

We all are watching strangers have uninhibited sex, anal, orgies, and more, but bad language offends you?