Which couples would you like to hang out with in their apartments?

1: Nina & Kira. There should be no question why. 2: Kristy & Tim. They are so much fun, period. 3: Sophie & Elon. Elon could teach me some tricks for keeping hard for 48 hours straight and fucking everything in reach. 4: Odri & Pat. Newbies with an interesting dynamic.

2 Likes

Nina et Kira

Because you don’t enjoy sex as for sure as hell you would be getting none there.

1 Like

Troy, Savannah, and Indira with Montana and Eva.

Savannah and Indira have been with other girls so theirs would be a fun interaction with Montana and Eva’s lesbian relationship.

Montana and Eva have also explored their bisexual tendencies so they could get together with Troy.

It seems to work for everyone involved. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Marcus & Sunny - Seems to be so much laughter as well as great sex Cooper & Charlize - Enjoys sex and is so adventerous Montana & Eva - Probably in the top 3 of male fantasies Elon & Sophie - Any apartment that makes me turn my laptop around to determine what they are doing gets my vote!

2 Likes

Two more ideas:

• Mikl and Marica with Montana and Eva
  • Henry and Mira with Montana and Eva

Marica has been with girls before and it might be fun to see her with Montana and Eva. Mikl and Montana would be an interesting pairing, though Eva has only recently begun experimenting with guys.

1 Like

for cooking lessons, chess lessons, writing lessons: Kira. For singing lessons: Nina. For beauty: Kira. For sexe: I let you choose :rofl:

2 Likes

For a party life Sofia & Elon , couch surfing occasionally at Mira & Henry’s plus the odd night with Jorgen & Belle and Cooper & Charlize. together they would make an old man very happy
or a happy man very old

1 Like

For me… Ambar & Dane. Maddy & Rocco. Archi & Kataleya. Montana & Eva. Dexter & Kelly and finally Sophia & Elon!

1 Like

mira & henry e sophia & elon

1 Like

what about Foxy and Luna?

1 Like

Them two as well also! Thanks!:+1:

1 Like

Ámbar & Dane

1 Like

To save any argument ,let’s say50/50 they are both lovely girls❤️

1 Like

alya and rachel & ross

1 Like

@Gaia end Grayson because everyone that goes there ends up doing something fun… usually Gaia!

1 Like

Mira & Henry as well definitely!

1 Like

Amelie et Lucas …sans Lucas mais avec Pixie… :laughing:

1 Like

I don’t want to hang out with @Sophia_Elon. I want to move in with them. Not for the sex although there is more than plenty. Also not for the cats.There aren’t any and I wonder why that is.

I want to live there because of the vibes I get from watching them. I feel nothing but love in this apartement. People drink but never get annoying. Never a fight not even shouting. There is no jealousy, no intrigues or manipulation.

There are always friends visiting. Often the house is crowded. And also then the atmosphere oozes nothing but love. This is what the hippies in the 1960’s must have been dreaming about. It looks like Xanadu to me.

Ofcourse there’s no such thing as a perfect world. There must be some things wrong. Small things. Things you don’t get from watching only, from a totaly different country. But for the moment this would be my choice. :heart:

1 Like

I had no hesitation in this one, Sophia & Elon. But if I were to choose a second one I would pick … Tata!

No just kidding lol although there is two nice guests staying with her at the moment. My second choice would be Jorgen & Belle.

1 Like