Wheres this apartmens in which country and in which city and the pepole from where?

wheres this apartmens in which country and in which city and the pepole from where ?

and is it bosiple to visit them to say hi ?

Private information. Not to be shared.

Of course not. :joy:

becouse they aer nice and fun thats why am asking :))

2 Likes

okk if some one want to join them to stay in one the apartments how they make it ? :slight_smile:

thats why i was asking in which country the apartment :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well they are inviting their friends…

Mainly Russia and Kyrgyzstan. One in Italy, I think. There used to be a few in Romania, I don’t know if there are anyone left.
I don’t know any specifics. These are just my very general guesses based on language, timezones and etnicity.

1 Like

…from my time zone, one seems in south America…

1 Like

Aha i see s from diffrant countrys nicee :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought they are all from Russia, except Maddy & Rocco and Ambar & Dane… :upside_down_face:

South America? No, I don’t think so. The timezones range from +2 to +7. South America would be -3 to -5.

1 Like

Yeah, and I think, Jabbath sayd earlier somewhere, all apartment is in GMT+7.

No. The timezones are listed under the apartment names. There are a handful in +2, wich means central or western Europe. Everyone from +3 and eastward speak Russian.

2 Likes

That was my understanding too. Mostly from Russia (or surrounding countries maybe) and then a couple of them from Columbia.

Ah, you guys are right! I took a dive into the apartments I never watch, to check them out.

Maddi & Rocco and Ambar & Dane are from South America. Probabl Columbia. They are GMT-5, and they speak Spanish. Then you have Hector & Marla, who are Italian. Oliver is in Czeckia. Amelie & Lucas are also +2. Does anyone know what language they’re speaking? All the +7 apartments speak Russin, but I think they are located in one of the -stan countries where Russian is official language. My guess is Kyrgyzstan. The rest are in Russia.

1 Like

NB it ’ s not important to me but it s the only room with this time zone for me under GMT

I was just watching Oliver and I honestly thought I was hearing him (speaking to himself but out loud so he could be heard reasonably easily) in French. Also, the time zone suggests that, in relation to where I am. I could be wrong though, of course.:slight_smile:

I haven’t watched Oliver, but the previous tenants in this apartment were Czech. It’s in Czechia.

1 Like

He is french, but his appartment is in Prague.

2 Likes