When is Violence not Violence

A question for @VHTV we all live in different countries with different cultures but would be interested to know your thoughts on what you consider violence or not violence. I have been a premier user for a number of years and seen many things that disturb me but others seem to think it is ok? I could use many realms but where it occurs lots of times and nothing happens, but where I consider it to be domestic abuse and we have to remember and in my opinion this is both ways male and female. These are my thoughts and know not everyone will agree but a good topic to have.

that is a brutal beating not a simple slap

these are brutal beatings

these happen in countries all over the world

Any act of physical force that causes or is intended to cause harm it’s called violence. This is valid in any country or culture.

domestic violence in russia is completely different from say my country england russian have men and women striking each other regular with no problems as its normal over here it would lead to an arrest for either sex

You probably want to say that the punishments are different, but the act itself is exactly the same : violence

well countrys determine that in different ways no man in russia or asia will get arrested for a simple slap which does not damage over in england would be arrested

I completely understand people’s concern but I think apart from certain absolutely dire circumstances, we should let the affected participants think and act for themselves and let they be ones to decide what is appropriate.

In all my lines of work, when we see someone who is being a victim, our best route to take is give them the resources to act for themselves and to make it safe for them to do so. Not to take action ourselves

Hello,

While others may agree or disagree, your personal opinion is what actually helps. Please just contact our support anytime you consider anything to be rules violation and we will take all needed actions.

3 Likes

Are u looking in the mirror here :rofl:

Violence or abuse happens in every country. The thing is that you see it in vhtv live through cameras and thus becomes disturbing. But in every country there is violence, 90% unpunished. The difference is that you don’t see it, you don’t hear it. So your brain isoloates it and you convince your self that it doesn’t exist or is very unique cases. But believe me behind closed doors all sort of things happen.