What's the best song you have heard today?

Totally right. Don’t worry. I won’t post any of this again. And if i play this at home my boyfriend will leave me :wink:

Respect…

How To Bow GIF by ATARASHII GAKKO!

5 Likes

If one of you visits Japan or Taiwan one day and they ask you to come to a Karaoke Bar. Don’t go.

5 Likes

Thanks man :pray:

1 Like

Very very very long before i was born but i love this song. Better then that Japanese one or not @GladNGrumpy ?

6 Likes
5 Likes

Yes, much better! Elvis sure is one of the greats. Although I’ve never been a huge Elvis fan, I do really like a lot of his songs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Soundgarden - Fell On Black Days

Let us celebrate the memory of American singer Chris Cornell (Soundgarden, Audioslave and solo), who would have turned 60 today if his life hadn’t ended in such a tragic manner in 2017. To his memory, here’s one of Sondgarden’s best known songs :wine_glass:

5 Likes

Great song. I only knew them from their song “Black Hole Sun”.

4 Likes

Soundgarden were a good band, and Black Hole Sun is their best known song. The song charted in several countries. If you like it and the song posted above, you may may want to check out some more. I recommend to start with the album Superunknown (1994), where both these songs are included.

3 Likes

I will. Thanks.

1 Like

Supertramp - Crime of the Century (live 1979)

Happy Birthday to Rick Davies singer and keyboardist in Supertramp, who is turning 80 today! To celebrate his birthday, here he is, singing the title track from Supertramp’s classic 1974 album Crime of the Century :wine_glass:

7 Likes

Daughtry - Home :musical_note:

6 Likes

Damned @Eros you’re fast :joy:

1 Like

Nice song music and lyrics

1 Like

I got some great and fun memories with this song. We were at a Wedding Party and the DJ wanted to go home. He was bored because of what he had to play all evening. I still know that i said to him.

Don’t you have a song with who you can scare them away from the dancefloor. He then said not a bad idea. Most of the time he had to play songs like Boney M and Abba because most of them were like 60 years old. It worked. All gone within a minute.

He only had to say it was on my request. So they all gave me that “i kill you” look. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Whale - Hobo Humpin Slobo Babe

4 Likes

I can’t really say what a great song but funny story. Did you got save out of that House?

No problem. All too much… :beer:… Germany. Normal there. You know that.
The Oldies too

f2803609d6a343ab91b166cc9dfbd47d

5 Likes

I’d like to pay tribute to English blues singer and musician John Mayall, who passed away two days ago at the age of 90. Starting out around 1960, he has often been regarded as “the Godfather of British blues”. The number of musicians who picked up a few skills and chops in his band the Bluesbreakers, before moving on to greater fame, is most impressive, like Eric Clapton, Peter Green, Mick Taylor and John McVie among others.

Although John Mayall never got as famous as the names above, he kept to his skill, touring and releasing records more or less up until his death. His last album The Sun is Shining Down was released in 2022, and in John Mayall’s memory, here is the title track. Thank you for the music John, may you be remembered :wine_glass:

John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers - The Sun is Shining Down

When John Mayall turned 90 last November I posted a tribute to celebrate his birthday. In it I wrote that he may well be more important in the evolution of rock music as we know it than he is often credited for. I stand by my words!

7 Likes

Megadeth - Symphony Of Destruction

2 Likes

Charlotte Wessels - The Exorcism

3 Likes