What would you like that see more?

I am creating this poll for vh and managers for suggestions about what users would like to see and try to find participants that they are able to offer those things.

BDSM FETISH

GROUP SEX/SWINGERS

GAY COUPLES

LESBIAN COUPLES

OTHER (SUGGEST)

2 Likes

Voyeurism…

4 Likes

Lesbian couple /sex

Sex parties

Being the boring party pooper I often am, there’s one thing I would like more of here. And no, I’m not thinking of cats this time! :sweat_smile: What I would like to see some more of is ordinary and everyday life!

4 Likes

Less and finally faster relocations and places not getting worse after each relocation.

3 Likes

gay couples and bisexual men

Lesbian couples
More parties
More games
Participants having fun and being themselves
More Voyeurism

Voyeurism.

University students.

Maybe I do them injustice, but my impression, mostly based on their (lack of) activities and number of tattoos, is that the average level of education of our participants is not very high. Successful, educated people are not likely to end up in places like these, or would they?

I think managers should go scouting for participants at universities. There you’d find young, ambitious people, living on their own for the first time, eager to explore their new sexual liberties, and notoriously in need of money to finance their studies.

People having ambitions and a life outside of VHTV could make for more intersting participants.

Threesomes and mate swapping. Its kinda boring right now

bdsm and threesome.

More gay couples.

1 Like

Bisexual men - real straight men swinging

2 Likes

1 = GRANNY SEX

2 = OAP SWINGER PARTIES

3 = BEASTIALITY

But if none of these can be included , can we at least have more GANG BANGS :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Get back to smiling and posing for the camera. Flora used to do a good job. But things have changed

3 Likes