What do we pay VHTV for

Lets be honest why do we describe to VHTV for, it is to see people having sex. So tonight watching Adil’s apartment and seeing Artem and Diba (IMO) just to have sex when it goes off line made me think how many times has this happened before over the last few years and what have VHTV done about it. Just think we pay around £450 a year each to watch this and always feel disappointed when it happens and nothing seems to be done about it yet they never offer any discounts to loyal customers. VHTV must make a fortune out of us customers yet over the last few month’s more and more apartment’s closing or less action in the ones still open. Appreciate these are just my thoughts.

8 Likes

Nobody from the participants or from VHTV were involved in that one. This place is known for having ISP issues.

Well that is for sure connected to the current situation in Russia and guys try to escape to be sent to war…

Yeah I agree to that. Less action like in the old days and more and more boring webcamming.

Well, the answer is in your question, they where just about to have sex only in your oppinion, in reality, the chance for that to happen was very very slim. Not longer than the weekend when Adil was working they been alone as well, and nothing happened. As you probably seen, was nobody there to pull the plug so this was an ISP issue or power failure. I do agree as well with the fact that less and less action is happening in all the Realms.

Well there is alot to be desired .I don’t know if it is software issues or camera issues.I do know they should have someone full time monitoring the ongoing problems.

What is pissing me off lately is the growing number of cams that fail to open.
Have reported them to Support so many times now surely it is getting an embarrassment to them, or you would think so anyway.
Funnily not soon after each reported cam they magically seem to work for a while.
The whole system seems to be falling apart
More and more webcamming seems to be happening even from well established participants who never have before. Whether this is a sign of increased financial pressures on the participants in the current world situation god knows.
You would think VHTV would have a more active role in making sure all works ok apart from just sat back raking in all the subscriptions and doing nothing unless someone complains.

2 Likes

These is one of the first things that someone visiting the site for the first time will see. Such a good impression

Yeah fast becoming a b___dy joke now and much of what is left ain’t worth watching most of the time.
Even then so many of the cams often don’t work.

1 Like

On current days I may be watching / checking on site and for moments probably around 10 apartments :rofl: :rofl:

I think I may have my own reasons but it’s not really to see sex. I’m not able to get what I want. That would mean paying which is stupid

@jabbath1987 are there penalties for apartments that always have ISP issues and if not should there be

As the managers and participants get paid for the number of views they get, a big penalty for them is that they don’t get paid for the period they are offline.

14 of 50 apartments are currently offline. That means there are 36 apartments online to watch. That’s more than last year when I took out my subscription. So I have no reason to complain.

That’s true.but last year Vhtv was great to watch. All the good parties etc…

The screenwriter from last year is probably gone. That’s why it’s getting boring now… :laughing:

Or may be before there was no screen writer or director……:wink::sweat_smile:

1 Like

The VHTV it’s verynicely.,The problem is with the managers in russia they don’t make the right choices neither inpeople and ap rtments.I Want notice how much better the people are in the apartments in South America. After alli think we see the VHTV for the sex each to his own taste.

1 Like

What we do pay for is many cams that just stop working like Cam 10 in Tod & Kellies right now and this seems to be happening more and more in many apartments.
Perhaps @VHTV_CEO would like to tell us why this is happening more often recently.

Im Moment ist es sehr langweilig. Viele verlassen dass Projekt, wird wohl was mit den krieg zu tuen haben . Aber eins versteh ich seit Anfang an nicht . Es gibt Realm da passiert seit Wochen bzw Monate gar nix . Es klingt vielleicht blöd aber jeder Teilnehmer weiß doch worauf er sich da einlässt und was erwartet wird . Mich wundert es das VHT auch nichts unternimmt . Weiß vielleicht jemand ob es schriftliche Verträge oder so gibt .

Realm wo so gut wie nichts passiert sollte man die Teilnehmer tauschen , kann ja sein dass viele in der Warteschlange sind

I more and more do not like the content of VHTV , I’m seriously thinking about canceling my subscription

Derogatory title removed

What happened there to call it freak show?

1 Like