šŸš§ We're migrating to New version of VHTV

user deleted

Correct, as long as you knobheads keep paying why should they :rofl:

2 Likes

I am very sorry to say it. But once I put in a ticket to report a certain issue, it is quite some time ago, so I do not exactly know what it was about. The main point is that it took four weeks before I got a concrete answer to that initial email that I sent in the first place. Not very funny to say it. :fire: :hugs:

getting pretty tired of seeing

Ooops! Something happened

Please use our support page to report problem

8 Likes

@VHTV_CEO

When are all these problems caused by you changing things. lots of complaints, No support from anyone just let the subscribers keep paying for sub standard service.

1 Like

7 Likes

This seems to be happening a lot lately across the whole site for me too.

6 Likes

I got a 504 Bad Gateway last night (~11pm GMT) FYI

Kommt bei mir auch ab und zu vor !

2 Likes

Same here.

Iā€™m seeing it a lot more as well on the free cams. so I can only imagen whatā€™s happing on all the rest.

Edited to add.

As I mentioned Iā€™m seeing this on the free cams and I know whatā€™s available or can be available on the subscriber side. But someone that doesnā€™t and thinking about getting a subscription seeing this would or might not get a subscription.

It is a little peculiar for me. Because it all depends upon what it says besides of the offline if it works or not. The ones which is working, is working. Thats fine. If it only says offline, it works fine. If it says ISP issues or any other kind of issues, whatever it is, it works fine. If it says power outage it partly works fine. If it says personal reasons, left the project, vacation or something like that, nothing works at all. All depends upon what it says underneath each apartment what kind of actions I can and can not execute with the timeline. :slight_smile:

Gave it up weeks ago, all the same now week in week out, complete waste of money plus all the glitches we keep getting have given up paying for the crap.

3 Likes

VHTV you are really best on the world. i have never seen such a problem before in the world :joy:

6 Likes

This is still happening. Annoying as hell.

What I still consider to be a problem, is still a problem in itself also after the maintenance work. I still consider these things as annoying, but on the other hand I am doing my very best to make the best out of it anyway. The difference now is that the problems remain the same, but has gotten a different reaction pattern compared to before. :fire: :fire:

1 Like

ā€œ:wrench: There are maintenance works ongoing at VHTV Forum. Please bear with us while we fix everything :bear:ā€
(posted on Telegram 12.37 today)

Something feels strange, maybe me??!! :thinking:
Thanks for message anyways ā€¦

Then I really do not know what to express about the general quality of that maintenance work. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

oic new message on Amelieā€™s forum page (now closed) no words ā€¦
UPDATE: that forum page now back open

1 Like

To be fair, AFAIK, offline apartments are not marked offline instantlyā€¦ So, take that into considerationā€¦As annoying as it is, no one can control power outages.

3 Likes