šŸš§ We're migrating to New version of VHTV

new vhtv banner announcement round

Dear viewers,

Weā€™re initiating the first steps towards new VHTV Design which will become available to everyone starting today. We are prepared to roll back the service in case something goes wrong, so please bear with us while weā€™re preparing the new version to become available now.

Short FAQ:

Will I be able to use classic/old Voyeur House TV?

No. Weā€™re deprecating support of the old version in order for us to move forward with active VHTV development.

How do I properly report bugs/inconveniences?

In order for us to process your feedback properly and react to is as soon as possible, please file new report via VHTV Support. Your feedback is always welcome to be shared via VHTV Forum in this topic, but remember we provide priority support via VHTV Support only.

I hate everything about new VHTV

Weā€™re sorry the newer version may introduce inconveniences while using it. It is our top priority to fix any newly introduced bugs and to improve the newer service for you.

Why VHTV Moments remained unchanged?

VHTV Moments are still in the re-development and weā€™re not ready to introduce everyone to itā€™s new version. Weā€™re working hard on finishing the development of new Moments version, but for now - you will see the classic version, which will work as usual for you until next releases.

10 Likes

Keep Going Never Give Up GIF by INTO ACTION

4 Likes

So far everything looks good hereā€¦

1 Like

@VHTV Warum kann ich als registriertes Mitglied (leider aktuell kein ā€œbezahltes Mitgriedā€, da ich keine Kreditkarte/Bitcoin habe, hatte vorher PayPal genutzt) die ā€œPreviewsā€ in der neuen Version nicht ausblenden? In der alten Version konnte ich es mit meiner aktuellen Mitgliedschaft?

1 Like

first bug
when rearranging the favorites: when I add or remove an apartment from the favs, the popup text stays ā€˜stuckā€™ on the preview image and continues to show me the name of the apartment in the new image that I am currently in or out of favs have moved

Example: Ally and Lilith are standing here at the same time. Lilith would be correct, Ally was previously on that place
Bug1

3 Likes

This was actually a bug of previous version. Since the beginning, the preview bar could be manipulated by paid members only. Since some time ago, production bug came to life and let it be manipulated by everyone. We fixed it in new version :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Thank you for interesting report. We will investigate and introduce the fix as soon as possible!

Yo no tengo suscripcion, sino que soy usuario comun, y en mi version de celular no tengo posibilidad de pasar al foro ( no tengo icono), ni tengo modo de eliminar la linea de preview aun registrandome. (Cosas que antes podia).
No se si depende de versiones de aparatos o son nuevas introducciones.
Todavia no me hallo, pero a mi criterio era mas practico el estilo anterior
Gracias.

4 Likes

Old version is better.

9 Likes

Ich wĆ¼rde ja gerne wieder ein zahlendes Mitglied werden, wenn es eine andere Bezahlmethode als Kreditkarte und/oder Bitcoin geben wĆ¼rde. Paysafe oder eben wieder PayPal wƤren ideal.

2 Likes

No promises about PayPal for as long as they do not properly work with adult industry, but weā€™re working on making alternative methods possible for you later this year.

It will always remain in our heart & memories as the best version we ever had until now :heart:

We will reinstate the links to forum for mobile version as soon as possible.
The old style was indeed practical and the one everyone got used to. We will continue to work & improve new style in order to make it as practical as previous one, though we fully understand there will always be many viewers who will never adapt to new changes. It is totally fine and we do understand everyoneā€™s concerns.

1 Like

I am paying subscriber using vpn. Earlier, beyond endless searcings for motorbikes, buses etc before entering I cannot use the 24 h history. On the new site I cant even log on. You donā€™t allow using vpn?

Please reach out to us via VHTV Support to receive immediate and proper support. There are no changes related to networks our viewers choose to use.

Is it normal that the paid cameras are now displayed in a different color even when logged in?

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry for misinformation. Links to forum are available at websiteā€™s footer for both desktop & mobile designs of new site. Please check if those are available for you

not a new topic, and already solved in the old UI:
Despite there being more than enough space on the screen, i have to scroll through the camera list. One reason is that the line spacing is now largerā€¦ could you please see if you can solve this better?
maybe extend the frame with the cameras downwards. or pin the discount banner at the bottom instead of under the timeline, thereby making better use of the spaceā€¦

link to the problem at the time if that helps:

1 Like

It is not normal and I cannot replicate this issue. Does it change when you refresh your page?

Kindly asking you to continue testing for the same issue in order for us to collect more data on this possible issue.

1 Like

Thank you, that was it!! :sweat_smile: :heart: