Wendy

I sometimes use a tablet if i am in bed and want a quick gander but i agree it is very difficult to do many complex operations on a tablet, if not impossible.
I only use one for basically viewing only.
Even simple opps like copying and pasting on a tablet is often pot luck :laughing:
You can’t beat a real computer like a desktop or laptop to perform any task very easily.
Any problems pal we are always here at your service :laughing:

3 Likes

Faye is horny :slight_smile:

7 Likes

7 Likes

Faye always ready :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :hot_face:

7 Likes

But rarely gets it these days, must be very frustrating for her :laughing:

I wouldn’t mind laying my head on that pillow :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Absolutely not. I am sure Henry has given no such intimation. My comment was inspired by loungermans that ##darling Wendy ‘’ and i of course paraphrase, would ever have anything to do with Henry or his friuends now, only to see pictures 4 posts later of Wendy frolicking with Felix. And why shouldn’t she.?She is her own boss.

1 Like

that was a first for Felix with the lovely Wendy , i got a 10 pound note that says it is the last time allso ,

i am not a huge fan of Felix i suspect it will just be a notch on his bedpost .

He’s fucked Shana, Marica, Elisha, Indira only blew him I believe, I’m sure I’m missing a few since I started watching in September 2021

Felix is our resident backup for shagging i think :laughing:
Doesn’t ever seem to say very much though, wish the wife would follow that example :laughing:

1 Like

Am sure you have pal, Felix hasn’t though :laughing:
Wonder if he is still with Felicia? whether they were married i don’t know.
Last we heard or saw he seemed to be rather infatuated in Artura?

I think you left out Artura, I thought she put a leash on Felix until he showed up here, And this was his second time with Wendy!

I think He should have kept the other pillow!

1 Like

As i said in the previous post Edd, do keep up pal :laughing:

1 Like

when was the first please . not just licking her out , prove please . E ,

:fire: :fire: :fire:

6 Likes

Yeh sure,Wendy can fuck who she wants when she wants just as long it’s her choice and decision not anyone else’s and i hope she knows what she is doing and is aware of the big picture.

not shaw her choice , with Felix . was told to , rent money and all that just saying .

1 Like