Wendy

Don’t you mean minority?

sorry ment minority

Are you sure you don’t mean minority :+1:

1 Like

Just been clarified pal :+1:

pridictive text HAHA

Am afraid many would not agree with you pal.

I don’t really give two fucks Rob.that’s my opinion pal. :+1:

I tend to agree with you pal but that does not alter what go’s on but it is all about money, views and the managers rake off.
Probably why so many have escaped the clutches and now only left with two.
I think Shana will eventually leave too.

Well that’s exactly the point i was making,if he is as tyrannical as some make out you and others have just proved me correct because he is shall we say"turning customers away rather than attracting them".The participants irrespective of the whys and wherefores are adults and won’t tolerate him bullying them.Unfortunately there is no Human Resources Dept.in this game to take your complaints to.However rant over :grinning:thank fuck do i hear you say :grinning:

1 Like

Actually i think Mira is the brains of the operation as Henry is the tool (an unfortunate choice of words really lol) she uses for the monetary gains. After all he’s normally too pissed to see beyond his dick and his beer glass :laughing:
She has often been seen having words with many of the girls in the past.

How do you know what she was saying pal? :grinning:

Just my telepathic linguistic sk__ls pal and amazing ability to read facial reactions :laughing:

You know what’s coming,what a tosser :rofl:

1 Like

You never fail to disappoint pal,yep, fully expected but you’re still my best pal :laughing:

Right back at ya :+1:

Crystal Ball Hello GIF by Sam Brown Video

seems to have been on sale…

I am never sure whether to be upset or amused at some of you guys. You criticise poor henry if he takes all his clothes off and gropeds the girls and you criticise him and say he is past it , if he stays dressed and doesn’t try to fuck anyone.
One thing did amuse me Robwin
Your post ''Suppose Henry will overstay his welcome until 5-6 am at least
followed by ''Just recounting my post earlier ‘’ when he did
I would have thought you would have been em,barrassed by your obsession with him , rather than flagging it to us to remind us :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

wot no recordings ?

It looks like Wendy has become the next Marica, and Shana since niether one of them really want anything to do with Henry or his possee