Wendy

I knew he was capable because he did fuck Mira, the difference is that Mira had to do most of the work, and Henry was also in the room, for encouragement.

He tried and plugged in, but didn’t last long.

Longer then Henry though :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

B___dy hell H&M not still there are they? and still dressed Can’t they take a hint? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Just recounting my earlier post :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ah well, another failed night :laughing:

Good night Henry :laughing:

3 Likes

A nice wifey view as consolation :laughing:

Wendy took Faye elsewhere.

Didn’t pop up at M&H.

Great to see Faye enjoying herself again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hot_face:

1 Like

did Felix have Wendy in the bedroom ,

its about time , but bet itt upset Henry that he didnt get there first and he ended up with the only person whosalway there for him Mira

Yep looks awful like it :+1:

1 Like

cant belive this . must have been told to , by you know who . so sad .

Hi,why can’t you believe it?this is perfectly normal behaviour for this site,and i don’t believe for a minute that either of them were told to have sex with each other.Wendy has had sex with a number of guys on here as you no doubt know and as far as i’m concerned this is just one more and as far as "being told to"i seriously don’t think so,what would be the reason?

if they dont do what they are told they are in trouble ,we have seen the outcome of that in the past , and as for reason ITS MONEY . and Henry runs this realm

why is it whenever a nice young lady comes along ,that man distroys them , just like he did witth shanon , indra marcia , who by the way will have nothing more to do with him , he cuts of his nose to spite his face, or k__ls the goose that layes the golden egg ,we seen it all befor time to go i think, omo

as i siad MONEY , he doesnt care about anyone except himself . But i think people are now getting fed up with his ways thats why a lot have left the sprealms he had , Thats why hes started camming and hopes that when he has a party people wattch to see if its going to be like the old times but he just dissaperes into the SECRET ROOM, no wonder he is loosing viewers

Felix and Kano are only guests so really they don’t have to do what the fumbler tells them and as for the participants i’ll never accept that Henry tells them who to fuck and when.I would like to think they would tell him go fuck yourself,they are not kids in kindergarten asking please sir what do i do now.Yeh he is their"boss"but treating them like that nope sorry
“Now Wendy you must fuck Felix tonight because Mira and i want to fly business class to Dubai next week or you’re sacked” Nope :wink: :grinning:

you can beleve what you like but think you will be in the majority.

1 Like