Wendy

nothing beats practical exercises :wink:

and next lesson is…photoshop :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wendy in period :sweat:

1 Like

I am really happy to see that Wendy has returned. For me, the beautiful untrimmed bush is a nice way to make her be even more exceptional than she is normally. I hope that she’ll indulge in lots of girl/girl like she used to do. It’s been a real dry spell that we’ve had and there are plenty of guy/girl realms. Wendy is good with either sex and makes things exciting. Thank you Wendy, for returning.

This had to have been planned for weeks

2 Likes

Good planning as far as I am concerned. I’ve had enough of watching guys _____ every bottle down to empty and maybe or maybe not, shag some guest. Wendy might have a _____ or two, but she’s never been a sloppy _____. Plus, every scene that I have seen when she’s had sex, it looked as if everyone was having a good time. When it was a girl/girl thing, then I was even happier about being able to watch the fun.

She was always cautious with who she invited to hang with, from her days at Troy & Savanna, no stray dogs from the street corners

Dating back to when Kostja and Indira lived with Jirina and Tejo, Jirina always invited these odd guys to s___p over, that we never saw at any parties

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

Beautiful Wendy

4 Likes

3 Likes

The dog is called Lyma :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Lyma

Is Lyma a resident or a guest?

For now a guest. :wink:

1 Like

Wendy and Lyme say hello :heart: Lyme is a girl :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I believe the correct term would be she is a bitch not a girl :laughing:

2 Likes

Lyme looks cute

1 Like

Who’s a good girl’? You’re agood girl. Yes you are.

4 Likes