Wendy

I learned from you how to say the same thing over and over :laughing:+7 realms i think,just sayin Jabs mate :laughing:

Good one pal :+1:, Jabs seems to have a short memory or is it only when it suits :laughing:
Think it’s called selective memory :laughing:
Still all makes for a good laugh i suppose.

Well he is correct when he talks about"over and over" but he has to remember that we are ALL guilty of it and it doesn’t do any harm to have a pop at the hierarchy :wink: now and again.After all this is a big open forum and repetition is an easy thing to do,anyway that’s what i think. :+1:

As i said earlier it is very hard not to look at VH as a bit of a circus with an ever changing variety of acts to look at as in most cases that is what they all are, acts for public consumption.
I don’t hide my opinion of Henry but in many ways he has brought it all upon himself.
After all his community of “friends”, in inverted commas, all seem to have deserted him for whatever reasons best known to themselves.
We can all speculate over why but no one really knows, whether they all got fed up with being on the shagging treadmill which no doubt Henry benefitted from more than most of them.

Hello Wendy :hot_face: :hugs:

5 Likes

Here is a lovey view to wake up to!

2 Likes

Bush-life :rofl: :heart_eyes: :rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

2 Likes

I would love to wake up, spend the day or evening with her dressed like that

Like being in the out back :joy:

I think it is more like the only furry beaver I would like to pet!

Happy Wendy :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Wendy and Faye is a combo I didn’t think I’d ever see. They both seem like they come from two different walks of life. That being said, to get the two of them at the same time would be a dream come true :heart_eyes:

1 Like

3 Likes

God i hope this butt pic gets posted to telegram. And I love the contrast in their colours, did they have this planned out? :star_struck:

1 Like

if these two get together in this apartment can you imagine the wild parties to come if Henry’s not invited and people their own age showed up

Nothing would or could prevent Henry from attending such a gathering!

Not looking like he is going anywhere tonight but who knows :+1:

Personally I don’t have a problem with Henry but that’s neither here nor there as you got me thinking of the connections they have. For example Wendy>Faye>Marv>Flora>Kevin so you could have Wendy showing Kevin how to have a good time. Obviously there are more possibilities but this one popped into my head

1 Like

Well management create a realm and put Bradley fucking Silver so guess Wendy travels to the tree ramifications till get to Kevin may not be so complicated at all and nothing looks absurd nowadays. But i doubt Kevin have any interest considering the pussy material that was offered and he rejected.
Also looking to last episodes don’t think any of the branches connecting Marv have any type of interest in “contacting” again