Wendy

Oh nooo not another b___dy card game :laughing:

Ah well break time for me, enjoy guys :+1:

Does any one else think it strange that people visit at 2:40 am?

Faye seems like she is really not very comfortable there. Watch her mannerisms she looks like she is haveing withdrawls from d__gs or something.

2 Likes

She looked like she wanted to leave from the beginning.

And I thought M&H with Faye were gonna leave when the girlies showed up.

Strange enough that Kano came in so late, but since Wendy blew him the other night, he

could have been the night toy. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Yes it is strange for people to visit in the middle of the night, but it has been mentioned before that the participants conduct their on screen activities to times that are aligned to the target audiences of Western Europe. I don’t think the apartments that are situated in Central America have guests arriving at that time of the day.

Who are those three new coming ladies at Wendys? Can you help me? Does anyone know their names? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

All three are new.

So you don`t have their names yet then? That is just fine. :slight_smile: I can wait for as long as it takes. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, 04:38am and still no shagging, and even dressed now, he has certainly lost his touch or is it attraction :laughing:
He may have had a bit of desert earlier but has certainly s__t out on the main meal :laughing:
Out staying their welcome now springs to mind :laughing:
Even the dog is getting more attention :laughing:

Is tonight’s objective to get Faye and Wendy together? Mira has a better chance of doing this than Henry.

How do you know all this (obviously complete nonsense) if only being on the forums for 4 days? :thinking:

Well he always has that stupid grin anyway :laughing:

1 Like

He keeps getting banned and making new accounts.
He basically said so earlier, that it is easy.

Still trying to work out why Kano suddenly turned up when he did??

i wonder if I could have my cards friends play a hand like this one

1 Like

I suppose that would depend on your friends!

It’s not a matter of him not having their names. They don’t, yet, have names for him to know. Do you not yet understand how guests get their names, (unless they choose them themselves)?