Wendy

7 Likes

Nah Henry gonna give Wendy a deposit. :sweat_drops:

I don’t know, if she pushed his hand away today, she might do the same tomorrow

Wendy seems really grateful.

Wonder what happens if Henry gets to meet Jana. :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Seeing what happened on the couch I would say he’s gonna fuck her tomorrow. :rofl:

Waiting for Jana?? :heart_eyes:

Wasn’t she more blonde yesterday?

That is not Jana

I doubt this is Jana.

Jana has a tattoo on her right forearm.

This girl has none:

Besides that, after showering nude and working on Wendy, I think Jana would have taken off at least some of her clothes before she went to bed.

Looks like Wendy will be entertaining us with more than one partner. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

digging deep

The way Wendy farewelled Henry, I guess Henry has a new permanent available toy,

and we’ll watch it with joy. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Can the wardrobe camera in Wendy’s apartment be now moved to the Living room please? It shouldn’t have been placed there in the first place. It serves no function.

welcome back wendy

And if it’s moved, people will complain, that there’s a hidden room. :rofl: :rofl:

Nah, you can see the room from the opposite camera.

I can’t wait to see Henry fuck Wendy, Henry has a very good and shaggy python for Wendy’s cunt.

Maybe this belongs in the Jirina thread because it was recorded before the realm name change. I’ve been trying another editing program which allowed me to synchronize and intercut between several camera angles. This was more about the technical process, so the artistic rythm in the editing may leave something to be desired. Also still struggling with the file export settings, but I think this file finally turned out watchable, quality wise. Also, this lesbian sex just keeps going on and on, difficult to locate a reasonable excerpt.

6 Likes

oh wow, better than anything I’ve ever tried here with my limited resources. maybe you can make a tutorial out of it, it should certainly be of interest to others (if it’s done with software that doesn’t only work exclusively for you because of the license/costs)

So far I’ve mostly been using iMovie which comes with Apple computers, which is easy to use but has quite some limitations in the output file format. So this is the first video in which I tried out Shotcut. It’s free. Ok, it did crash a couple of times, but I never lost any data and always could continue where I left off. There seem to be plenty of tutorials for it on youtube, too.

Here’s a screenshot to explain my basic approach for this video. Surely isn’t the only way to do it, but it seemed practical to me. First I captured 3 continuous recordings of the scene from the different camers. I’m capturing already zoomed in and tracking the movement if necessary.

Now here I’m editing the project in Shotcut with 4 video tracks and one audio. Take a look at the icons in front of those 5 tracks. V1 V2 V3 are where I put my three captured videos. Shotcut can align clips to a referene track by the audio, so I ended up with three tracks that are in sync from start to finish. If you have lag in one of your captures you’ll have to cut that out; from your desired starting to end point of the action in front of the camera all tracks have to have the same time intervall to stay in sync throughout.

Then I chose the track with the best audio, separated that audio from the video, and made that audiotrack A1. So when I cut from video to video the audio will always be the same quality from the same camera. Makes the result much smoother.

V4 is the video in which I assemb__d my finished video. It has the open-eye icon because it’s the one being displayed, the other eyes are shut. All video tracks have muted audio icons, only A1 has the active speaker one. By these icons you choose what you see/hear in your playback window or exported video file. The vertical white line is where you’re at right now. You can use that line to chop your streams into pieces. You see I mostly chopped V1 V2 V3 t the very same points. Then I could simply choose which snippets to move up to V4 to piece together my video. When I exported I got the assemb__d video from V4 and the one camera only audio from A1.

Maybe it does sound a little easier than it is, when you’re figuring this stuff out as you go along.

1 Like