Wendy

You are so right and i am afraid many who have been on here may end up having responsible jobs and roles in life and if they are unlucky, their spell on VHTV may at anytime show up and bite them hard on the bum and may even ruin their lives.
Humans can be very cruel sometimes.

Something tells me that Faye was asked to leave the project. After her having her own realm and then coming to stay with Wendy and Henry for some time… then seemingly for no reason she packs her bags, leaves Henry’s… goes to Wendy’s… packs more things and then mysteriously disappears from the site with no explanation. And among things missing are all the videos of her from the archives. Have only seen couple other folks leave the VH kingdom and all of their videos taken down immediately when they leave. So one can only think something the person did or said was against policies and had to vacate the site. IMO

You have so much to learn. I’m not sure where to start. @Kade181727 and @Edd5523 have both done a great start helping you to understanding this apartment. If you knew this apartment, the best thing that could happen would be to burn both the bed and couch

ooooooo… conspiracy time… I’ll start. Faye hasn’t had her 18th birthday yet à la Traci Lords

Fay is back ,

2 Likes

A well known girl named Trisha is back.

mikl@wendys

Are you sure the name is “Mikle”? It’s spring cleaning… maybe it’s just going to be renamed?! :rofl: :joy:

According to the wiki, he remains who he is and always has been … with all the advantages and disadvantages :grin:

His name now is Mikie and Mikie likes it. :rofl:

what was Wendy and Mikie doing , Kano ant vary happy , gott a face like a smacked arse …

Did Mikl move in?

His lift weight is in the wardrobe.

2 Likes

Marica has been over as well

2 Likes

I have a horrible feeling she is being used to keep the money comming in for Henry while he is off air .

Man könnte meinen Kano hat Henry beim Umzug geholfen.

1 Like

Lots of qywstions for Marcia after the last time they were at M and H and she gave him head and he was all over her . Lsat time he done somthing like this they split and he went with Shana . ???

Kano doesnt look happy

1 Like

Well she is certainly being used for whatever reason :laughing:

Does kano ever look happy? :roll_eyes: