Wendy

She’s at the table.

3 Likes

i saw her turn up and went into bedroom , not seen her now ? maybe just a quick visit ? would be nice to see her around more

Oh… when you said Mum’s back, I thought you meant Wendy’s Mum, who visited a week or so ago.

it was wendys mum . but must have been just a pop in

She must live nearby - or headed back out for food or groceries and might be back soon.

Guilty as charged :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: But it is wendylicious :grin:

Your Fayebulous is absolutely fabulous :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

By the way, lately my weeks have taken a strange turn. Between Tuesday and Thursday I seem to get Wendysday :thinking:

Doesn’t look like they’re expecting her back right away… they’re getting pretty comfy… darnit.

shame , it would be nice to have her back more ften

The forum has a, in my opinion idiotic rule, that all posts must be a minimum of ten characters. So thanks will be too short, so you have to add … and write something at the end, like 10

Got it, yeah pretty dumb in my opinion as well. Think you for the information :+1:

I’ve a bad feeling, I hope I am wrong but the way she is arranging the clothes inside the suitcases I believe Faye is going back to her realm. Honestly she should stay with Wendy or M&H because since she left her realm she has become better in everything and funny too ( and I have been following her since she got her realm )

1 Like

Does anybody have an idea, what this contract-thing is about?

The lady brought a card like a credit-card, and via photo-documentation made very sure,

that it was Wendy who received it.

The postwoman has capacity for VHTV :star_struck:

Marica on the phone:

2 Likes

Wouldn’t bother me if SHE stayed and played for a bit… Decent looking older woman…

Maybe Wendy won Russia’s version of Publishers Clearing House life time prize?

it is activation of a credit card

Am at a loss to understand why Wendy’s mum is coming around recently.?
Arrived this evening at around 20:14 with only her handbag with her and went straight to fucking bed apart from a 5min chat with Wendy. duhhhh.

1 Like

Maybe it was a long trip?

1 Like

3 Likes