Wendy

I haven’t followed Faye all the time at Henry’s, nor here at Wendy’s, but as far as I can tell she hasn’t had a fuck since she left her apartment. Up to this point she was quite active and now it’s absent. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also keep in mind that she is one of the biggest drama queens in the project and not having a dick for so long might be drama for her. So she’s acting irrationally.

Sorry @Mohrchi maar ik moet jou verbeteren :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks for the info. I said yes, I wasn’t following Faye all the time.

It’s strange that she behaved like this now. Still, I think she’s fine… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Basically this is what I meant when I said she’s hyperactive.

I used to work with kids, some of them in school-age not capable of sitting still for a minute.

They got a medication called Ritalin, and you could clearly tell in the morning if they took it or not.

Yesterday Dirk or some guy was handling lots of pills in the appartment, don’t know if it was in this reference.

Funnily I was just about to post a similar comment, must admit she doesn’t seem to be wanting it as has never seemed attracted to anybody. The nearest she has got to it was a pussy munching session the other day and can’t now remember who.
Having said that according to the archive she had it on March the 8th with Kano but having just watched it she had it in i think for about 30secs as Kano couldn’t keep it hard :laughing:

2 Likes

You stuffy old fart :laughing:

That’s definitely not enough for Faye to satisfy her… :joy: :joy: :joy:

Maybe Stifler should come and visit. He always managed to calm her down… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No ones joking about her just stating what we all saw and observed, don’t think there was any nasty comments.
What’s up with you anyway? Get out of the wrong side of the fucking bed this morning :crazy_face:

Don’t forget the eatout and finger fisting session on Henry’s couch. LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe that was what i was thinking of.
There isn’t many i follow consistently therefore i don’t remember every single thing that happens with many of them unless i catch it in the forums then i may take a look on the timeline.
Am certainly not a 24/7 follower got other things to do and think about :laughing:

I can’t load any cams at Wendy now…

2 Likes

It’s not working for me either

Just checked and the same for me, just all blanked out.

I sent a ticket to support :+1:

Offline - ISP

grafik

All speculation on our parts. we can all see things in a different light. :slightly_smiling_face:

Holly crap, there’s a pharmacy in that bag! :dizzy_face:

It’s back :grinning:

Faye looks a lot calmer today , its nice to see her back

1 Like