Waste of Water

During watching the cams I see some girls spilling lots of water during the use of a toilet. They put open the lavatory water valve, to prevent from hearing the sound of their toilet use. Sometimes water is flowing during 5 - 10 minutes at high speed.

During the last decade the attention for useless spilling of water has been brought under our attention by severall governments. Some countries are in lack of _____able water, and world wide the amount of available _____ing water is increasing last 10 years.

Can VHTV stop this terrible waste of water?

Do you really think VHTV should regulate the tenants’ water usage? What’s next? Should they also tell them to turn off the lights, and recycle the trash? I think this kind of micro management is a terrible idea. We are supposed to be their voyeurs, not their parents.

Besides, what makes you think the waste of water is so important? Shortage of fresh water is very much a local problem. In California for example it is a huge issue with water supply, as groundwater levels are getting lower and lower. Where I live, on the other hand, too much water is a bigger concern.

Well, I suppose that’s making the difference, We have to be sustainable in water usage as long as I can remember because sometimes the watercompany is running out of their storage.

So for me it feels bad to see those water flowing away unused.

Well this is what irritates the crap out of me whenever these people leave a room or the house especially the bathroom i can’t be sure if anybody is in there or home because they leave the lights on. I could be watching kristy actually in the bathroom but instead I’m just possibly sitting there watching Myra s when nobody is even home

just enjoy the girls stop moaning

In principle, I also reject wasted _____ing water. And of course you can criticize the VHTV participants for wasting water for hours. But I can’t believe that VHTV can influence that the participants use water more sparingly.

Them saving water won’t suddenly make an arid place an oasis, if in Russia they have plenty of water, and the people stop using it, it won’t suddenly appear in Africa where there is less water

I’m not so curious about the waist as I am about the cost. Who pays for these utilities? the participant, VHTV, or the Government?

Exactly! As I said, fresh water supply is pretty much a local problem. And in many places in the world it’s not an issue at all.

After watching the bathroom cams many of the girls turn on taps and let water run. First are the apartments on a water meter and if so who pays the bill as If I was the owner I would not be happy with high bills. Also when people are worried about wastage of resources etc then can the participants be asked not to waste water.

The participants also take a lot of baths instead of showers, water and it’s cost must not be an issue to them?
Different countries have different culture and customs.

1 Like