Voting-elections

I think flats should have voting, and residents of flats with the lowest score should be replaced. these elections should be every week These choices can be made by adding the like button.

The last time we had a revolution here, we cut off the king’s head first, then the revolutionaries’ heads. Be careful my friend! :wink:

The last time we had a revolution here, we cut off the king’s head first, then the revolutionaries’ heads. Be careful my friend!

Oups, Twice ? I an an idiot !

mine is a suggestion vhtv could be even more awesome

replaced by whom? Do you think this is a conveyor belt or is there a queue? Many people will feel like being under cameras 24 hours a day?

After all, there are choices offered to them, they have the right to accept or not according to that.

to begin with, to clarify, tenants are allowed to look at themselves

Do not waste time giving ideas to vhtv because they, nor the managers are going to change absolutely nothing. The project will remain the same with the same malfunctioning for as long as it lasts.

to be fair most of the apartments should go they are boring ,but the ones that are left still makes this a great site lots of sex and lots of lovely girls ,

well, not everyone is interested only in the sex of these apartments, I’m waiting for the continuation of the dramas

to be fair if everyone dont lie ,most of us are for the sex

but in real life nobody has sex every day for 24 hours

I think that one of the other platforms had this system and where are they now? What harm is it to leave the ones that aren’t popular alone, there are people who do seem to like them so why take their entertainment away. Also in a sense the way VHTV is structured around views already makes it so if no one is viewing them then it isn’t viable for them to stay.

thats true i may not like a place ,but someone else will think its great