Viktor, Kye, Nena

3 Likes

I would say Kye is having a good day! Shame he seems more interested in _____ing coke and rolling up.

2 Likes

The superior lighting here makes all the difference. nice work.

1 Like

Life guy having good time….:joy::joy: and his limp dick working now…:sweat_smile: and some moaners who keep convincing them finally at their peace now…!:rofl: are you guys happy after their threesome…

David is another John…:sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

2 Likes

Perhaps you and your manager should be more worried and use the time to fix the tech disaster that this realm is every day with cams constanly failing, lags, s__tty sound. The highlight of these place since opening unfortunately suffered from this issues being visible only from cam6 and even that with issues. Judy and Mouse deserves more then this

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Gossip and off topic posts aka the :poop:-hole

Everyone, please get back on topic :pray:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Gossip and off topic posts aka the :poop:-hole

A post was merged into an existing topic: Gossip and off topic posts aka the :poop:-hole

@Kye-Viktor-Nena why you not asking VHTV suport to add the normal VHTV Participant badge to your account?

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Gossip and off topic posts aka the :poop:-hole

bandicam 2022-11-24 03-59-28-505

bandicam 2022-11-24 04-03-09-328

bandicam 2022-11-24 04-01-22-977

You sent a bunch of posts that were on topic responding to @Kye-Viktor-Nena comments to the :poop:-hole…

:cry:

You didn’t move any of jabba’s comments responding to @Kye-Viktor-Nena. Do I maybe see a hint of favoritism? :thinking:

The Viktor & Nena bathroom camera is not live like for example at this moment, they avoided the images, manipulated the images,at this moment Nena is in the shower that nobody saw, sad, I know why, I’ll explain better in another place,

3 Likes

There really is only one Alicia unfortunately (Alicia & Aderyn apartment)

1 Like